This has been such an exciting week! Happy Face, a moisturizing scrub cleanser for your face, has hit the market! I’ve been working on this formula since August 2009, so it’s thrilling to finally have it ready.
One Product Yields Triple-Threat Results:
I have specifically chosen ingredients that will care for your skin without stripping, scratching, irritating or drying.
Full Ingredient Listing and Benefits:
- Organic Raw Sugar: Finely sifted to gently exfoliate.
- Saponified Organic Coconut Oil (Potassium cocoate): A highly effective, gentle, cleanser.
- Sunflower Oil: A natural skin protector
- Castor Oil: Contains natural antibacterial properties, which may help with acne.
- Citric Acid: a natural preservative found in citrus fruits.
- Rosemary Extract (with rosmarinic acid): an extremely gentle, natural preservative.
A Word on Preservatives: not all preservatives are alike, and the ones I have chosen here are widely accepted to be safe. Note that I do NOT use any parabens, or sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate in this cleanser. Please feel free to double check this ingredient list against the Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
You can feel confident that these ingredients will work effectively and safely!
Get your jar now at Sugared Beauty’s Etsy shop! As always, I will handmake your order especially for you. Plus, every jar of Happy Face ships for FREE now through March 13, 2011!
Have a Happy Day!